Ok, Ok. It has been about 4 weeks since I have ran and I feel better. Today was my first day back on the treadmill and I ran for 30 minutes. I only had to walk twice for about 1 minute each time. That felt good. I did not even run out of breath, or cough once. I think that bronchitis is gone, or at least livable. I also think that the vitamin D is helping, as my energy is returning.
We have mediation on December 1st. I am a little stressed about that, but know my Heavenly Father will guide and help us. Yes, I am a religious person. We are going to Manti for the turkey day holiday. This will be a joy and stress, so I am packing my running clothes to get away from it all.
I am not going back to school as we cannot afford it now. I will hold off until I have a job. All things in due time. I also think that it will be good for Elliot's self esteem it I do not go back to school yet. He was really sad that I was and he could not further his own career.
No comments:
Post a Comment